How to Publish a Facebook Ad Post to your Page
How to: Publish a FB Ad Post to your Page
Do you have a HOT ad post that you now want to share with your page followers? Here's how you can publish that ad post to the page and spread the love!Posted by The Network Marketing Tech Guy on Saturday, 2 March 2019
Publish a Facebook Ad Post – The Short Version
- Open your Facebook Business Manager.
- Click the menu in the top left and then hover over ‘All tools’ at the bottom of the slide out menu.
- Move the mouse across to ‘Page Posts‘ in the ‘Create & Manage’ column.
- Find the post you want to publish in the table and select it by clicking the box to the left. NB – You can publish more than once post at the same time.
- Click ‘Actions’ at the top of the menu next to the search box and then click ‘Publish’ to post it to your page now or ‘Schedule’ if you want to set a time and post it later.
- Voila! The post will appear on your page.
Why make an Ad Post public?
There are a number of reasons why you might want to publish one of your ad posts to your Facebook Page but the main two are:
- Your advert has received a lot of attention and you think it has value for your page followers.
- You want to connect a Messenger Bot such as ManyChat to the post and this will only work if the post is a ‘page post’ rather than an ‘ad post’.
If your reason to publish your Facebook ad post to your page is that you want to connect a Messenger Bot, you might not actually want people to see the post in your pages timeline!
That’s not a problem and as soon as the post is published, you can head to your page, find the post and click the three dot menu at the top right of the post.
In this menu you’ll find an option to ‘Hide from Timeline’ which will do exactly what it says.
Thanks for reading!